The purpose of Unique Selling Point is to make you stand out online.
- Who is my target audience?
- Who are my competitors?
- What problems does my target audience have?
- How can I solve them?
👉 You can also consider SWOT Analysis:
SWOT are Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
- Strengths: What is it we’re good at?
- Weaknesses: What can we do better?
- Opportunities: How can we grow, change and improve?
- Threats: What is happening or could happen, both internally and externally, that might affect us negatively?
Simply search for your key terms and make note of:
- Who appears in the top results on search engines for your product or service?
- Which keywords appear on their website, and what words are they using in the page titles on their website?
- What messaging they use on their social media?
Key Performance Indicators evaluate the success of an organisation or of a particular activity (such as projects, programs, products and other initiatives) in which it engages.
KPIs are all about logic. It should be:
👉 How to create your own KPIs
- Is this KPI specific enough?
- Can it be measured?
- Can employees attain this?
- How relevant is it to the wider business objective?
- When is it due to be delivered or carried out?
You can find further KPI Examples and Templates here:
Google digital garage, Wikipedia